Saturday 20 June 2009

Poundland

Poundland, full of mostly useless crap. But today I spent £20 in there. I never thought it was possible but I managed it.

With Glastonbury looming only a few days away I thought I better go and see what useless camping stuff they had.

I ended up coming out with three bags full, they contained.

  • Torch
  • batteries x3
  • A throw away camera (even though i have a very nice digital one)
  • paper plates
  • plastic cups
  • plastic tumblers (very similar to the cups)
  • Glowsticks x2
  • whistles on a pink ribbon
  • Shot glasses that are attached to a neacklace of beads
  • a bag of lollipops
  • Plastic knives and forks
  • Dry roasted peanuts
  • A neck cushion
  • A mini fan
  • Some more batteries for the mini fan
  • Some binbags
  • Pack of 6 polo mints.

WONDERFUL!! A whole heap of junk.

Anyway aslong as I have my wellies and my very fetching blue plastic poncho, everything is just going to be fine and dandy. Although I'm sure the 50 minute/hour walk from the coach drop off to the camping field is going to kill me, as I cannot pack lightly and I know with all the junk ive got my bags are going to weigh a tonne. ohwell. fun fun fun.

2 comments:

  1. That's good shopping. Don't forget The Nightingales, 11 a.m. Saturday on the Peel Stage - featuring a certain Wolves lecturer. Not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I maybe either a) Dead or b) close to death on the saturday. And I will probably resemble something along the lines of a swamp monster. But I shall try make it, and maybe even post a picture to prove I was there....I have a guess in mind of who the lecturer may be.
    It shall be like the unveiling of the stig on topgear. How very exciting.

    ReplyDelete