Wednesday 8 April 2009

Duh! I am such a girl.

I woke up early today 8.55 to be precise, don't know why considering I haven't had anything importnat to do. Anyway I thought I would use the time wisely, so I went to go on the uni website and make some form of start on the essays, but I couldn't get the internet to come on. So ive spent a large chunk of my day turning my laptop on and off in the hope the internet will just mysteriously come on. It didn't work.

I text kat who is at home for easter because I didn't know what to do, im wonderfuly rubbish when it comes to technology. She rang the internet people, turns out all I had to do was go down stairs and turn the modem router thingy off at the mains and then back on again. That was it problem solved. Duuhhhh! why didn't I just think of that in the first place.

Now its twenty past seven and I have dishes to wash tea to cook, a glass of wine to drink and the apprentice to watch. Think I will start the work tomorrow. Definatley!

1 comment: